We are Here to Serve You!
We are committed to providing the best hearing care possible and reducing the risk of exposure to the coronavirus by maintaining social distancing in our office and providing touchless service.
Telehealth Appointments – NEW!
We offer live online video conferencing for consultations, follow ups and help troubleshooting any issues patients may be having with their hearing technology.
We also provide phone based consultation, follow ups and troubleshooting assistance. Some hearing devices even allow for remote adjustments through a compatible smartphone and app. Ask us if your hearing aids have remote assistance technology.
Curbside Pickup and Drop-Off
We offer scheduled quick-and-easy curbside pick up or drop-off for hearing aid repairs, clean and checks, batteries, supplies and accessories.
We’ve changed our schedule to maximize hearing care access while ensuring a safe environment for patients and staff. Please call our office to check for the most current hours of operation and to book your appointment.
We have protocols and practices in place to protect your health and safety including:
- modified reception area
- triaging appointments to determine how to best address a patient’s needs
- use of personal protective equipment by staff and patients
- frequent facility cleaning
- disinfecting touchpoints between patient appointments
- social distancing between staff
- frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
- mandatory 5 day sick leave for team members with COVID
Thank you for your trust, support and cooperation during this challenging time. Please stay safe, healthy and informed.
Online COVID Self-Assessment Tool:
We look forward to seeing you soon!